What's new
Pixel Port Forum

To gain full access to our forum, please register an account or login.

Mayor Elections

Want to become mayor of West Point? Submit your platform under Kentucky Roleplay > Government > Elections > Mayor
The election has begun!

Law Enforcement Officer Applications (Open)

RJ

Founder
Staff member
Founder
Developer
Application Status: Open

Welcome to the application thread for the LEOs (Law Enforcement Officers). Please see above as to whether or not we are currently accepting new applications for this position. If the application status is open and you would like to apply right away, then skip to the bottom of this post. If you would like to know more about the position and what it entails, then continue reading.

The LEOs are responsible for enforcing law and order. This includes going on patrols, making arrests, confiscating evidence, appearing in court as needed, and recording your shift logs. If chosen as a LEO, you have the unique opportunity to play a critical role in keeping our citizens safe and maintaining the peace.

Duties & Responsibilities
  • Patrols/Citations
    • Regularly patrol areas and be on the lookout for crimes.
    • Issue citations and collect fines for law breakers.
  • Arresting Criminals
    • Investigate crimes/reports and arrest criminals as necessary.
    • Detain/confine dangerous criminals to keep the public safe.
  • Documenting Incidents
    • Take notes of incidents and submit reports as needed.
    • Enter incidents and other info into digital formats.
  • Appearing In Court
    • Give witness statements or testimony to ensure criminals get locked behind bars.
    • Present evidence for crimes that were committed.
  • Responsible Accountability
    • Not losing/damaging standard issue equipment (within reason).
Good To Have Skills/Traits (more pluses means more important, out of a max of 5)
  • Active Community Member (+++)
  • Organized (+++)
  • Team Player (++++)
  • Good Communicator (++++)
  • Friendly (++)
  • Innovative (++)
  • Experience With Firearms (++++)
  • Fast Reactions (+++)
Application Format
Discord Username (if applicable): [ANSWER HERE]
In-Game Username: [ANSWER HERE]
In-Game Character Name: [ANSWER HERE]
Project Zomboid Game Time: [ANSWER HERE]
Real Life Age: [ANSWER HERE]

Either in real life or in video games, do you have any previous experience in being apart of LEO or other police related activities?
[ANSWER HERE]

Describe why you would like to be a LEO and why you think you would be a good fit for the role:
[ANSWER HERE]

Consider yourself in a life or death situation. Would you sacrifice yourself to save others? Or let them die, and live another day?
[ANSWER HERE]
If you think you would be a good fit for this role and are interested in it, please copy/paste the application format in the reply box for this thread then fill it out and post your message.

Discord Username (if applicable): officer1189
In-Game Username: LordGman1998
In-Game Character Name: John Ferguson
Project Zomboid Game Time: 156 Hours
Real Life Age: 16

Either in real life or in video games, do you have any previous experience in being apart of LEO or other police related activities?
In real life I participated in my local police service's youth recruit academy which is basically the Canadian version of law enforcement explorers. In terms of video games I am currently a NYPD patrol sergeant on Diverge Networks a Gmod Mafia RP server set in the late 1980s. I was also a Militsiya Subunit Leader which would be equivalent to a corporal or junior NCO in Revelation Networks it was Gmod Soviet RP server. I later became a Volkspolizei Wachtmeister when Revelation Networks switched to East Germany RP. I also held the position of Revier-Oberwachtmeister in the Berliner Polizei on a Weimar RP server. I also used to be the police chief of the West Point Police Department on the old Kentucky Roleplay Server.

Describe why you would like to be a LEO and why you think you would be a good fit for the role:
I believe that I would be a good fit to be a police officer because I have experience being a LEO in other RP servers. As a police officer I plan to be an active officer in the Kingsmouth community and treat civilians and colleagues with respect.

Consider yourself in a life or death situation. Would you sacrifice yourself to save others? Or let them die, and live another day?
I would sacrifice my life as that it is the duty of law enforcement officers to put their lives on the line for the general public.

Discord Username (if applicable): officer1189
In-Game Username: LordGman1998
In-Game Character Name: John Ferguson
Project Zomboid Game Time: 156 Hours

In real life I participated in my local police service's youth recruit academy which is basically the Canadian version of law enforcement explorers. In terms of video games I am currently a NYPD patrol sergeant on Diverge Networks a Gmod Mafia RP server set in the late 1980s. I was also a Militsiya Subunit Leader which would be equivalent to a corporal or junior NCO in Revelation Networks it was Gmod Soviet RP server. I later became a Volkspolizei Wachtmeister when Revelation Networks switched to East Germany RP. I also held the position of Revier-Oberwachtmeister in the Berliner Polizei on a Weimar RP server. I also used to be the police chief of the West Point Police Department on the old Kentucky Roleplay Server.

I believe that I would be a good fit to be a police officer because I have experience being a LEO in other RP servers. As a police officer I plan to be an active officer in the Kingsmouth community and treat civilians and colleagues with respect.

I would sacrifice my life as that it is the duty of law enforcement officers to put their lives on the line for the general public.
Approved

Discord Username (if applicable): sheenboah6006
In-Game Username: deadpooltse
In-Game Character Name: Matt Simmons
Project Zomboid Game Time: 1,092.4 hours
Real Life Age: 20

Through video games, I was involved with being a part of Law Enforcement in Garry's Mod (4,301.9 hours) SCP RP and DarkRP. Primarily as a police officer between 2015 to 2017 as I obeyed the given rules of the multiple servers I was involved in. In another instance, I was also involved playing as a SWAT officer in Ready Or Not (19.5 hours), which doesn't count as an RP game but introduced me to the proper basis of being an LEO.

I would like to be a LEO in Kingsmouth because I believe I can try to bring order to chaos as so far I've experienced a fair amount and had to defend myself. Given the familiarity I have with the firearms in game, I'd like to think that I can try to use them as best as I can.

Given under those circumstances, I would be willing to sacrifice myself to save others regardless of reputation. As long as my legacy carries on, others will try to use it for the betterment of everyone else or for the worst of their own intentions. Despite how it plays out, I personally hope for the best and wish for Kingsmouth to live in harmony.

Discord Username (if applicable): sheenboah6006
In-Game Username: deadpooltse
In-Game Character Name: Matt Simmons
Project Zomboid Game Time: 1,092.4 hours
Real Life Age: 20

Through video games, I was involved with being a part of Law Enforcement in Garry's Mod (4,301.9 hours) SCP RP and DarkRP. Primarily as a police officer between 2015 to 2017 as I obeyed the given rules of the multiple servers I was involved in. In another instance, I was also involved playing as a SWAT officer in Ready Or Not (19.5 hours), which doesn't count as an RP game but introduced me to the proper basis of being an LEO.

I would like to be a LEO in Kingsmouth because I believe I can try to bring order to chaos as so far I've experienced a fair amount and had to defend myself. Given the familiarity I have with the firearms in game, I'd like to think that I can try to use them as best as I can.

Given under those circumstances, I would be willing to sacrifice myself to save others regardless of reputation. As long as my legacy carries on, others will try to use it for the betterment of everyone else or for the worst of their own intentions. Despite how it plays out, I personally hope for the best and wish for Kingsmouth to live in harmony.
Approved

Discord Username (if applicable): pan_chlebicek
In-Game Username: Petter Hussain
In-Game Character Name: Peter Hussain
Project Zomboid Game Time: 152 hr
Real Life Age: 15

I was a police man on lots of RP servers. So I think I got some experience.

I would like to be a LEO Becouse I wanna "destroy" the crime in Kingsmounth. I think I would be a good LEO Becouse I have some experience and I can be online on the European times.

I would sacrifice myself.

Discord Username (if applicable): pan_chlebicek
In-Game Username: Petter Hussain
In-Game Character Name: Peter Hussain
Project Zomboid Game Time: 152 hr

I was a police man on lots of RP servers. So I think I got some experience.

I would like to be a LEO Becouse I wanna "destroy" the crime in Kingsmounth. I think I would be a good LEO Becouse I have some experience and I can be online on the European times.

I would sacrifice myself.
Pending Further Review

Welcome to the application thread for the LEOs (Law Enforcement Officers). Please see above as to whether or not we are currently accepting new applications for this position. If the application status is open and you would like to apply right away, then skip to the bottom of this post. If you would like to know more about the position and what it entails, then continue reading.

The LEOs are responsible for enforcing law and order. This includes going on patrols, making arrests, confiscating evidence, appearing in court as needed, and recording your shift logs. If chosen as a LEO, you have the unique opportunity to play a critical role in keeping our citizens safe and maintaining the peace.

• Patrols/Citations
  • Arresting Criminals
  • Documenting Incidents
  • Appearing In Court
    • Give witness statements or testimony to ensure criminals get locked behind bars.
Good To Have Skills/Traits (more pluses means more important, out of a max of 5)
  • Organized (+++)
  • Team Player (++++)
  • Friendly (++)
  • Innovative (++)
  • Fast Reactions (+++)
Application Format

If you think you would be a good fit for this role and are interested in it, please copy/paste the application format in the reply box for this thread then fill it out and post your message.
Discord Username (if applicable): [thekingofgames12]
In-Game Username: [Thekingofgames12]
In-Game Character Name: [Dave Felinchi]
Project Zomboid Game Time: ( 347 hours]
Real Life Age: [16 17 in 21 days from this post]

[no]

To help people and i gotta be real i would also like to not be homeless anymore but mostly to help people

[I would sacrifice myself ]

Kentucky RP West Point Expansion iteration applications may now be made below this post.

Discord Username (if applicable): Jocelyn (ghost8573)In-Game Username: Jocelyn BlairIn-Game Character Name: Jocelyn BlairProject Zomboid Game Time: 19.00-21.00 weekdays, weekend 18.00-01.00 utc +1Real Life Age: 15Either in real life or in video games, do you have any previous experience in being apart of LEO or other police related activities? i was a guard in a dayz serverDescribe why you would like to be a LEO and why you think you would be a good fit for the role:because im for justice in the world of Kentucky County!Consider yourself in a life or death situation. Would you sacrifice yourself to save others? Or let them die, and live another day?i would sacrifice myself for the good of the civilians in the city.

Discord Username (if applicable): [krazy4games]
In-Game Username: [Henry Bill Lancaster]
In-Game Character Name: [Henry Bill Lancaster]
Project Zomboid Game Time: [165 hours. I am often available, though the days and times vary greatly.]
Real Life Age: [19 years.]

[I have often played as an officer on various Unturned RP servers and was the police chief at one point. I do not have any police experience in real life.]

[My character seems like the kind of person that would join the Sheriff's Department and I would like to to do so to continue his story. I also noticed that the shortage of officers is negatively affecting the RP at times and I want to help. I think I would be a good fit for this role because of my previous police and staff experience on other games. I am organized, responsible, and fairly active on the server. I will admit that this role seems considerably more complicated than the ones I've played in the past, but I think I am up to the task, and I am eager to begin my duties as an officer.]

[I would sacrifice myself.]

Thank you for taking the time to review my application. I eagerly await your response.

Last edited:
Discord Username (if applicable): [spy14]
In-Game Username: [Dylan Briscoe]
In-Game Character Name: [Dylan Briscoe]
Project Zomboid Game Time: [366.3 hours]
Real Life Age: [15]

[I have been a cop in multiple RP servers but I do not have any real police experience in real life.]

[I would like to be a LEO because I think that the crime rates are increasing everyday due to the fact that there are not a lot of officers, I also think that I would be a good fit for the role because I'm active, fair with other people, I'm organized and responsible.]

[I would sacrifice myself to save others.]

Discord Username: BMAN34
In-Game Username: Cleetus Biggums
In-Game Character Name: Cleetus Biggums
Project Zomboid Game Time: 1750 hours
Real Life Age: 23

Whether in real life or video games, do you have any previous experience in being a part of LEO or other police-related activities?
I have been a police officer on FiveM servers. I have no previous experience in law enforcement other than that but I am an avid hunter.

I also have my hunter safety classes and am licensed. I know my way around firearms, I have various experiences in the community and volunteer regularly for youth groups such as afterschool programs and pantry houses. I know why the community needs to be cherished and protected to keep what we have nice. Also, referee youth soccer games and do a summer program for students.

Consider yourself in a life-or-death situation. Would you sacrifice yourself to save others? Or let them die, and live another day?
I would always choose to save others when having the opportunity to do so. The response time is quick and the decision is decisive.

Discord Username: deez2630
In-Game Username: myatip
In-Game Character Name: Rico Silver
Project Zomboid Game Time: 192 hours

I have been in a law enforcement exploring program since I was 14.

I know my way around folks. I have previous experiences with Law Enforcement and Community Policing I'm a friendly guy and i would love to help uphold the law and make the community safe.

Consider yourself in a life or death situation. Would you sacrifice yourself to save others? Or let them die, and live another daI
I would valued to save others first as I feels that others life is more important than mine.

• Patrols/Citations
  • Arresting Criminals
  • Documenting Incidents
  • Appearing In Court
  • Organized (+++)
  • Team Player (++++)
  • Friendly (++)
  • Innovative (++)
  • Fast Reactions (+++)
Application Format

Discord Username (if applicable): thereal_scyphozia
In-Game Username: Lee Bowman
In-Game Character Name: Lee Bowman
Project Zomboid Game Time: 491.5

I have been apart of many GTA rp communities where i was a DOJ employee, and I have also been apart of many Arma III communities where I've held officer ranks as well as staff. I'm big interested into pretty much all things DOJ and i think i'd be cool roleplay as something i'm going to be one day. Also i was a police officer in KRP(Riverside) before that whole troll thing nuked the server, my character name was Travis Hunter im pretty sure.

i'm a mature, responsible, active, well-spoken, fasting learning, teachable and outstanding person that would surely benefit the MCSO, and i hope you believe the same as well.

I would do everything in my power to rescue not only citizens but also fellow officers, and if it came down to it, i'd sacrifice myself to save others. I would just hoped they remembered me for generations to come after the fact.

Discord Username: deez2630
In-Game Username: myatip
In-Game Character Name: Rico Silver
Project Zomboid Game Time: 192 hours

I have been in a law enforcement exploring program since I was 14.

I know my way around folks. I have previous experiences with Law Enforcement and Community Policing I'm a friendly guy and i would love to help uphold the law and make the community safe.

Consider yourself in a life or death situation. Would you sacrifice yourself to save others? Or let them die, and live another daI
I would valued to save others first as I feels that others life is more important than mine.
Approved

Discord Username (if applicable): thereal_scyphozia
In-Game Username: Lee Bowman
In-Game Character Name: Lee Bowman
Project Zomboid Game Time: 491.5

I have been apart of many GTA rp communities where i was a DOJ employee, and I have also been apart of many Arma III communities where I've held officer ranks as well as staff. I'm big interested into pretty much all things DOJ and i think i'd be cool roleplay as something i'm going to be one day. Also i was a police officer in KRP(Riverside) before that whole troll thing nuked the server, my character name was Travis Hunter im pretty sure.

i'm a mature, responsible, active, well-spoken, fasting learning, teachable and outstanding person that would surely benefit the MCSO, and i hope you believe the same as well.

I would do everything in my power to rescue not only citizens but also fellow officers, and if it came down to it, i'd sacrifice myself to save others. I would just hoped they remembered me for generations to come after the fact.
Approved

Discord Username (if applicable): Octopower0815
In-Game Username: Mason Butterfield
In-Game Character Name: Mason Butterfield
Project Zomboid Game Time: 257.9h
Real Life Age: 14

Yes.
Roblox Game community Police Sergeant 2023-2024 (Quit due to corrupt managment.)
Ready or Not frequent player (Active)
(Not directly related to LEO, but Fire: German Firefighting enthusiast) (Active)
I want to be a LEO because I like helping people, if it's a life threatening situation or just their car giving up in the road. I want to make people feel safe and happy, I'll also help regaining control of Muldraugh.
I'd be a good fit because I am a reliable person (Please note due to an issue with my specs currently: I cannot engage in chases because my map will often cut of randomly when driving 30+ THIS IS NOW FIXED) I am a safe driver and I want to bring a new person to the MCSO. Also I can often enforce European Daytime due to high activity on my end during EU Days.

The Tasks of a LEO is to keep the public safe, even tho the lives of emergency services often come first, I would happily sacrifice myself for another person.

(My Plusses: ++++++++++++)

Attachments

• Bild_2024-03-16_001347226.png
    Bild_2024-03-16_001347226.png
    32.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Discord Username (if applicable): Octopower0815
In-Game Username: Mason Butterfield
In-Game Character Name: Mason Butterfield
Project Zomboid Game Time: 257.9h
Real Life Age: 14

Yes.
Roblox Game community Police Sergeant 2023-2024 (Quit due to corrupt managment.)
Ready or Not frequent player (Active)
(Not directly related to LEO, but Fire: German Firefighting enthusiast) (Active)
I want to be a LEO because I like helping people, if it's a life threatening situation or just their car giving up in the road. I want to make people feel safe and happy, I'll also help regaining control of Muldraugh.
I'd be a good fit because I am a reliable person (Please note due to an issue with my specs currently: I cannot engage in chases because my map will often cut of randomly when driving 30+ THIS IS NOW FIXED) I am a safe driver and I want to bring a new person to the MCSO. Also I can often enforce European Daytime due to high activity on my end during EU Days.

The Tasks of a LEO is to keep the public safe, even tho the lives of emergency services often come first, I would happily sacrifice myself for another person.

(My Plusses: ++++++++++++)
Approved!

Back