What's new
Pixel Port Forum

To gain full access to our forum, please register an account or login.

Mayor Elections

Want to become mayor of West Point? Submit your platform under Kentucky Roleplay > Government > Elections > Mayor
The election has begun!

Law Enforcement Officer Applications (Open)

Discord Username (if applicable): tflxix
In-Game Username: Jose Washington
In-Game Character Name: Jose Washington
Project Zomboid Game Time: 1900hrs
Real Life Age: 20

Either in real life or in video games, do you have any previous experience in being apart of LEO or other police related activities?
Served in the Military Police and been apart of a few LE factions in various GTA communities as well.

Describe why you would like to be a LEO and why you think you would be a good fit for the role:
Having some real-life experience, I'd say I have a fairly good idea of how to provide an immersive roleplaying experience to everyone around.

Consider yourself in a life or death situation. Would you sacrifice yourself to save others? Or let them die, and live another day?
Saving lives is priority number one; even if that means sacrificing myself.

Discord Username (if applicable): _syntak_
In-Game Username: Smith Miller
In-Game Character Name: Smith Miller
Project Zomboid Game Time: 610hrs
Real Life Age: 15

Either in real life or in video games, do you have any previous experience in being apart of LEO or other police related activities?
I have played games like Ready or Not, and Gta. Most of the time playing those i have pinpoint accuracy and dont get hit.

Describe why you would like to be a LEO and why you think you would be a good fit for the role:
I want to protect the drug, blood, and reckless driver filled roads and I have a couple good traits as well.

Consider yourself in a life or death situation. Would you sacrifice yourself to save others? Or let them die, and live another day?
I'm not really the person to sacrifice myself but if I have to I would.

Discord Username (if applicable): Octopower0815
In-Game Username: Mason Butterfield
In-Game Character Name: Max Shepherd
Project Zomboid Game Time: 1.100h
Real Life Age: 14

Yes.
Roblox Game community Police Sergeant 2023-2024 (Quit due to corrupt managment.)
Ready or Not frequent player (Active)
(Not directly related to LEO, but Fire: German Firefighting enthusiast) (Active)
I want to be a LEO because I like helping people, if it's a life threatening situation or just their car giving up in the road. I want to make people feel safe and happy, I'll also help regaining control of Muldraugh.
I'd be a good fit because I am a reliable person (Please note due to an issue with my specs currently: I cannot engage in chases because my map will often cut of randomly when driving 30+ THIS IS NOW FIXED) I am a safe driver and I want to bring a new person to the KSP. Also I can often enforce European Daytime due to high activity on my end during EU Days.

The Tasks of a LEO is to keep the public safe, even tho the lives of emergency services often come first, I would happily sacrifice myself for another person.

(My Plusses: ++++++++++++)

Discord Username (if applicable): Octopower0815
In-Game Username: Mason Butterfield
In-Game Character Name: Max Shepherd
Project Zomboid Game Time: 1.100h
Real Life Age: 14

Yes.
Roblox Game community Police Sergeant 2023-2024 (Quit due to corrupt managment.)
Ready or Not frequent player (Active)
(Not directly related to LEO, but Fire: German Firefighting enthusiast) (Active)
I want to be a LEO because I like helping people, if it's a life threatening situation or just their car giving up in the road. I want to make people feel safe and happy, I'll also help regaining control of Muldraugh.
I'd be a good fit because I am a reliable person (Please note due to an issue with my specs currently: I cannot engage in chases because my map will often cut of randomly when driving 30+ THIS IS NOW FIXED) I am a safe driver and I want to bring a new person to the KSP. Also I can often enforce European Daytime due to high activity on my end during EU Days.

The Tasks of a LEO is to keep the public safe, even tho the lives of emergency services often come first, I would happily sacrifice myself for another person.

(My Plusses: ++++++++++++)
acceptd

Discord Username (if applicable): tflxix
In-Game Username: Jose Washington
In-Game Character Name: Jose Washington
Project Zomboid Game Time: 1900hrs
Real Life Age: 20

Served in the Military Police and been apart of a few LE factions in various GTA communities as well.

Having some real-life experience, I'd say I have a fairly good idea of how to provide an immersive roleplaying experience to everyone around.

Saving lives is priority number one; even if that means sacrificing myself.
Accepted, shoot me a DM

Discord Username (if applicable): _syntak_
In-Game Username: Smith Miller
In-Game Character Name: Smith Miller
Project Zomboid Game Time: 610hrs

I have played games like Ready or Not, and Gta. Most of the time playing those i have pinpoint accuracy and dont get hit.

I want to protect the drug, blood, and reckless driver filled roads and I have a couple good traits as well.

I'm not really the person to sacrifice myself but if I have to I would.
Accepted, shoot me a DM

Discord Username (if applicable): Goldburn_12
In-Game Username: Artavazda James
In-Game Character Name: Artavazda James
Project Zomboid Game Time: 300hrs

No.
Im a very social person, I know how to work under pressure, when all goes to shit I'm ready to defend my peers.

I would happly sacrifce myself in order to save others, Its the job of a LEO officer. Even if it took my life its the risks of the job.

Discord Username (if applicable): Goldburn_12
In-Game Username: Artavazda James
In-Game Character Name: Artavazda James
Project Zomboid Game Time: 300hrs

No.
Im a very social person, I know how to work under pressure, when all goes to shit I'm ready to defend my peers.

I would happly sacrifce myself in order to save others, Its the job of a LEO officer. Even if it took my life its the risks of the job.
Accepted

Discord Username (if applicable): justacanadiandude
In-Game Username: Alan Wainright
In-Game Character Name: "Alan Wainright"
Project Zomboid Game Time: 1,148.6
Real Life Age: 21

Yes. In a Discord Server named "Mans Greed" I ran a 8-10 Man Police Faction known as the Kentucky State Troopers. We had the Regular, SWAT and undercover divison. I honestly had a good 200 hours into that server but it eventually fell to a bandit uprising in the regions we patrol and me getting ambushed and executed.

I know I'm a good fit for the LEO position as I normally think outside the box and often double check on things before doing them to ensure a good success rate. I'm also a good persuader and a perfect leader if needed.

I would sacrifice myself for protection of people at all times. It is a Officers responsibility to protect the regular day citizens and to ensure safety across their juristdiction.

Discord Username (if applicable): justacanadiandude
In-Game Username: Alan Wainright
In-Game Character Name: "Alan Wainright"
Project Zomboid Game Time: 1,148.6
Real Life Age: 21

Yes. In a Discord Server named "Mans Greed" I ran a 8-10 Man Police Faction known as the Kentucky State Troopers. We had the Regular, SWAT and undercover divison. I honestly had a good 200 hours into that server but it eventually fell to a bandit uprising in the regions we patrol and me getting ambushed and executed.

I know I'm a good fit for the LEO position as I normally think outside the box and often double check on things before doing them to ensure a good success rate. I'm also a good persuader and a perfect leader if needed.

I would sacrifice myself for protection of people at all times. It is a Officers responsibility to protect the regular day citizens and to ensure safety across their juristdiction.
accepted

Discord Username (if applicable): Oberman_fd
In-Game Username: Ben Jones
In-Game Character Name: Ben Jones
Project Zomboid Game Time: 493
Real Life Age: 16

I have been in multiple ERLC communities on roblox, most notable was in Orange County RP, where I got to the rank of captain before leaving due to inactivity in the server, I also am interested in my country (germany) police force. I know alot about police in germany, so I want to expand my knowledge to the USA, I was also a LE Instructor in FiveM.

I have experience, I want to be smarter in US police operations. I want to join my friend Mason in helping the community and also I want to stop criminals from ruining life here. I am a good fit because I am active and I have knowledge.

I would not sacrifice myself, because the duties of a police officer are in a self preserving manner, emergency services are chosen over civillians in multiple priority sheets.

Discord Username (if applicable): Oberman_fd
In-Game Username: Ben Jones
In-Game Character Name: Ben Jones
Project Zomboid Game Time: 493
Real Life Age: 16

I have been in multiple ERLC communities on roblox, most notable was in Orange County RP, where I got to the rank of captain before leaving due to inactivity in the server, I also am interested in my country (germany) police force. I know alot about police in germany, so I want to expand my knowledge to the USA, I was also a LE Instructor in FiveM.

I have experience, I want to be smarter in US police operations. I want to join my friend Mason in helping the community and also I want to stop criminals from ruining life here. I am a good fit because I am active and I have knowledge.

I would not sacrifice myself, because the duties of a police officer are in a self preserving manner, emergency services are chosen over civillians in multiple priority sheets.
Accepted.

Discord Username (if applicable): thatdudechris
In-Game Username: Jack Adler
In-Game Character Name: Jack Adler
Project Zomboid Game Time: Very minimal, looking to get into it (1 hour)
Real Life Age: 16 years old

I have a very extensive background of law enforcement experience from communities ranging through ROBLOX, FiveM, LSPDFR, and many other small time games such as Unturned roleplay servers. This experience varies through years of me being apart of these communities and contributing as an active member.

I would like to be placed as a law enforcement officer for Kentucky Roleplay because of the above aforementioned experience and my drive to find a good community like this in Project Zomboid. I believe if I was considered for this occupation then I would not let this community down and I would strive to do the best possible policing job I could do. Being a Law Enforcement Officer will allow me to see this community in a different way and encourage me to be more active and contributing, especially with the amount of time I have on my hands. I ask whomever is reading this that they consider me despite my lack of experience in the game, I am a very fast learner and I am open to any training proposed.

I would immediately sacrifice myself to save others, preserving more rather than one life is always better at the end of the day and that is your duty as a law enforcement officer. If I was encountered with this situation, there would be zero hesitation and immediate action to save any lives at risk.

Discord Username (if applicable): thatdudechris
In-Game Username: Jack Adler
In-Game Character Name: Jack Adler
Project Zomboid Game Time: Very minimal, looking to get into it (1 hour)
Real Life Age: 16 years old

I have a very extensive background of law enforcement experience from communities ranging through ROBLOX, FiveM, LSPDFR, and many other small time games such as Unturned roleplay servers. This experience varies through years of me being apart of these communities and contributing as an active member.

I would like to be placed as a law enforcement officer for Kentucky Roleplay because of the above aforementioned experience and my drive to find a good community like this in Project Zomboid. I believe if I was considered for this occupation then I would not let this community down and I would strive to do the best possible policing job I could do. Being a Law Enforcement Officer will allow me to see this community in a different way and encourage me to be more active and contributing, especially with the amount of time I have on my hands. I ask whomever is reading this that they consider me despite my lack of experience in the game, I am a very fast learner and I am open to any training proposed.

I would immediately sacrifice myself to save others, preserving more rather than one life is always better at the end of the day and that is your duty as a law enforcement officer. If I was encountered with this situation, there would be zero hesitation and immediate action to save any lives at risk.
approved

Back