What's new
Pixel Port Forum

To gain full access to our forum, please register an account or login.

Mayor Elections

Want to become mayor of West Point? Submit your platform under Kentucky Roleplay > Government > Elections > Mayor
The election has begun!

State Park Rangers Applications (Open)

Discord Username (if applicable): Mac-Dady-bryce/Tom Sevyn
In-Game Username: Tom Sevyn
In-Game Character Name: Tom Sevyn
Real Life Age: 15

Either in real life or in video games, do you have any previous experience in being apart of an Emergency Medical or Law Enforcement team?
Yes, both Irl and in game I was Ems on a GTA RP server, and I have taken small medical assistant classes Irl

Describe why you would like to be a Park Ranger and why you think you would be a good fit for the role:
My character is a hunter and fisher man and want everyone to have fun and be safe

How would you treat someone in critical condition with multiple injuries and that has either a bullet or glass in a wound(s) and why?
I would get tweezers to pull out the bullet and/or glass disinfect it and apply a sterilizes bandage and then ask them what happened

And are your skills adequate to drive the Ranger truck? Do you have any mechanics skill? (mechanics skill is not a requirement)
yes, I have 10 levels in mechanics, and I work for a trucking company

If you found someone illegally fishing, hunting, trapping, logging, or mining. how would you handle the situation?
If they are a 1rst time offender I would ask them to leave and fine them
approved

Discord Username (if applicable): Puffy/puffyfuck
In-Game Username: Levi_Lucky
In-Game Character Name: Levi Lucky
Real Life Age: 16

Either in real life or in video games, do you have any previous experience in being apart of an Emergency Medical or Law Enforcement team?
I have plenty of experience when in comes to Video Game LEO. A list of some would be I've Co-Ran A Sheriffs Office on FiveM around 5 times now all with different Heads, and I ran the Meade County Sheriff's Office last iteration as Josiah Washington at the rank of Lieutenant/Master Sergeant.

Describe why you would like to be a Park Ranger and why you think you would be a good fit for the role:
I wish to be a part of the Park Rangers due to the fact I want to be of more use to the community and the environment surrounding me helping better it for the good instead of doing nothing to help it grow and flourish, I would be a good fit for the Park Rangers because I strive to good and I dedicate myself to the betterment of others and the area not only myself but others live and thrive on.

How would you treat someone in critical condition with multiple injuries and that has either a bullet or glass in a wound(s) and why?
I would first wrap all of the wounds with Bandages to slow the bleeding afterwards I would go one by one with tweezers pulling the bullet out, once one of them is done I would stitch the wound, I would then put disinfectant on the area, after everything is done I would rewrap the wound and repeat the process for the rest of wounds, once the wounded is able to speak I would ask them what happened and write it down on a piece of paper.

And are your skills adequate to drive the Ranger truck? Do you have any mechanics skill? (mechanics skill is not a requirement)
I have the skills to drive the ranger truck properly, but I don't have any skills in mechanics if needed I would be willing to learn.

If you found someone illegally fishing, hunting, trapping, logging, or mining. how would you handle the situation?
If I found some committing a illegal action I would first ask them for a form of identification, once done I would check to see if this is a first or repeated offense, if it is a first offense I would give them back their ID warning them that what they are doing is illegal and they shouldn't repeat or continue it, once I finish warning them I would let them go logging the warning, if it is a repeated offense I would Confiscate the tools they are using and write them a fine making them pay for any of the damage or illegal actions done, once done I would hand back their ID with a copy of the fine proceeding to log it in whatever system is being used.
approved

Discord Username (if applicable): MayDay42
In-Game Username: Melissa Callahan
In-Game Character Name: Melissa Callahan
Real Life Age: 20

Irl, I work in law enforcement and have a degree in criminal justice. I've also played multiple games as LEO and Medical Personnel.

I enjoy being outdoors and interacting with individuals while out an about. I also enjoy being able to protect the wildlife and everything within it. I spent a lot of time out in the woods still spend a lot of time outdoors. I strive to make sure the environment is cared for and no one is damaging it. I am also fairly active on the server and have a lot of free time.

I would want to slow the bleeding as soon as possible. I'd use tweezers to pull out any fragments or shards of glass I can. Then sterilize that area and disinfect. Then I would want to stitch the wound and wrap with a bandage. This process would be repeated until all wounds are cared for.

I can drive pretty much any vehicle pretty decently. I don't have much of a mechanics skill, but I am working on changing that and leveling it up further.

If I were to come across this, first I would talk to the individual and figure out how they got to what they were doing. Depending on the circumstances, first time would most likely result in a verbal warning and be documented. If this behavior were to be continued and caught again, they would be fined and asked to leave, with the possibility of tools being confiscated as well. If this does not fix the issue, then this would result in further actions being taken such as another fine or possibly jail depending on the severity.
approved

Discord Username (if applicable): sweatingguy4452
In-Game Username: Lucy Lucy
In-Game Character Name: Lucy Lucky
Real Life Age: 14

Yes, my other characters were/are police officers in this server.. good ones.. atleast so I've heard!!

I love the trees, I don't like the city, I like law enforcing so I decided to apply for the rangers, I'm a part of the Lucky family and I want to follow the tradition.

I would introduce myself while already tending to their wounds: stabilize by bandaging, them treat them at a medical facility.

Yes, I can drive good, mechanic I'll need to see (still gotta make lucy)

I would approach them and inform them of their wrongdoing, then fine them under the penal code's fish & game section.

Discord Username (if applicable): sweatingguy4452
In-Game Username: Lucy Lucy
In-Game Character Name: Lucy Lucky
Real Life Age: 14

Yes, my other characters were/are police officers in this server.. good ones.. atleast so I've heard!!

I love the trees, I don't like the city, I like law enforcing so I decided to apply for the rangers, I'm a part of the Lucky family and I want to follow the tradition.

I would introduce myself while already tending to their wounds: stabilize by bandaging, them treat them at a medical facility.

Yes, I can drive good, mechanic I'll need to see (still gotta make lucy)

I would approach them and inform them of their wrongdoing, then fine them under the penal code's fish & game section.
approved

Discord Username (if applicable): Jerry V. (aiden)
In-Game Username: Jerry Valentine
In-Game Character Name: Nick
Real Life Age: 18

I was a cop in a FiveM server (gta rp) for a little over a month, but that is all.

OOC - Roleplay reasons, I feel as if Jerry going from a rich drug and arms dealer to a peaceful park ranger as another identity would be cool. He would fit right in and eventually everyone would find out. I also have the skills and traits that could support "Nick" as a character.
IC - "I've been hunting for nearly 10 years now, very interested in the forest life and do my best to perserve nature. I've also worked for a private security company for nearly 12 years and have been a private firearm instructor for 10 years now."

I'd use tweezers to remove the bullet or deep glass wound, I'd then disinfect the wound before stitching it up and applying adhesive or sterilized bandages. I'd then provide pain killers if needed.

I'm an expert driver but not a mechanic, I have around a year in mechanic classes. I'd be up to reading some books and getting some more experience with vehicles though!

If first offense, I'd give a verbal warning depending on severity. If second offense, I'd fine large amount. If third offense, I'd either give very large fine and take equipment or arrest, depending on how much damage is already done.

Back