What's new
Pixel Port Forum

To gain full access to our forum, please register an account or login.

Mayor Elections

Want to become mayor of West Point? Submit your platform under Kentucky Roleplay > Government > Elections > Mayor
The election has begun!

Police application - Rhys Wilhelm

FriendFox

Discord Username (if applicable): FriendFox
In-Game Username: Rhys Wilhelm
In-Game Character Name: Rhys Wilhelm
Project Zomboid Game Time: 325.5 hours
Real Life Age: 22

Either in real life or in video games, do you have any previous experience in being apart of LEO or other police related activities?
I served in the Third Special Forces Group in the United States Army and reached the rank of Sergeant in real life and am familiar with law enforcement strategies and tactics.

Describe why you would like to be a LEO and why you think you would be a good fit for the role:
I have real-life experience, and could further help my fellow officers and members by training them and being a dependable officer who can stay calm in the face of adversity.

Consider yourself in a life or death situation. Would you sacrifice yourself to save others? Or let them die, and live another day?
Saving lives is always the priority, but ending a day with nobody dead is the goal. There’s always a way to solve issues without bloodshed.

Discord Username (if applicable): FriendFox
In-Game Username: Rhys Wilhelm
In-Game Character Name: Rhys Wilhelm
Project Zomboid Game Time: 325.5 hours
Real Life Age: 22

Either in real life or in video games, do you have any previous experience in being apart of LEO or other police related activities?
I served in the Third Special Forces Group in the United States Army and reached the rank of Sergeant in real life and am familiar with law enforcement strategies and tactics.

Describe why you would like to be a LEO and why you think you would be a good fit for the role:
I have real-life experience, and could further help my fellow officers and members by training them and being a dependable officer who can stay calm in the face of adversity.

Consider yourself in a life or death situation. Would you sacrifice yourself to save others? Or let them die, and live another day?
Saving lives is always the priority, but ending a day with nobody dead is the goal. There’s always a way to solve issues without bloodshed.
approvedd

Back