What's new
Pixel Port Forum

To gain full access to our forum, please register an account or login.

Mayor Elections

Want to become mayor of West Point? Submit your platform under Kentucky Roleplay > Government > Elections > Mayor
The election has begun!

Hospital Staff - Paramedic Application (Open)

Discord Username (if applicable): [ANSWER HERE]
In-Game Username: [ANSWER HERE]
In-Game Character Name: [ANSWER HERE]
Real Life Age: [ANSWER HERE]

Either in real life or in video games, do you have any previous experience in being apart of a Medical Department or EMS team?
Yes.

Describe why you would like to be a Paramedic and why you think you would be a good fit for the role:
I have been a captain in the kentucky state police and formerly a member of the Meade County SO, so I have experience with the 10-codes, teamwork and all.

How would you treat someone in critical condition with multiple injuries and that has either a bullet or glass in a wound(s) and why?
1. PPE on
2. Asses the wound severity
3. Stabilize them (Banadage)
4a. Get it out, stich, let go, no bandage, limits healing.
4b. Drive to the hospital, SURGERY TIME!!! stitch, let go.

And are your skills adequate to drive the ambulance? Do you have any mechanics skill? (these are not a requirement)
Yes, but I'd prefer to be the passanger of Kieran Brun's ambulance.

Do you have any in-game experience with the first aid system and/or the More Medical mod? (this is not a requirement)
Yes

Discord Username (if applicable): Leo21707
In-Game Username: Leo
In-Game Character Name: Michael Millers
Real Life Age: 13 (14 in about 1 month)

Either in real life or in video games, do you have any previous experience in being apart of a Medical Department or EMS team?
I've played some EMS games and i'm also a member of the Youth Red Cross (Basically Red Cross but for children)

Describe why you would like to be a Paramedic and why you think you would be a good fit for the role:
I would like to save lifes and help people in need.

How would you treat someone in critical condition with multiple injuries and that has either a bullet or glass in a wound(s) and why?
Stabilize the patient and then start 1 by 1 treating the injuries from the most severe to the less severe wound. And why? Because it is our job to help people.

And are your skills adequate to drive the ambulance? Do you have any mechanics skill? (these are not a requirement)
I got a bit of driving skill but I might crash a little bit and I do not have mechanics skill

Do you have any in-game experience with the first aid system and/or the More Medical mod? (this is not a requirement)
I have experience with the first aid system and immersive medicine but not with the more medical mod.
Approved, Please open a general inquiries ticket to schedule a time to be set up.

Yes.

I have been a captain in the kentucky state police and formerly a member of the Meade County SO, so I have experience with the 10-codes, teamwork and all.

1. PPE on

Yes
Approved!!! Glad to see you finally hopped ship >:)

Discord Username (if applicable): Oberman_fd
In-Game Username: Karl Matters
In-Game Character Name: Karl Matters
Real Life Age: 15
Either in real life or in video games, do you have any previous experience in being a part of a Medical Department or EMS team?
Yes, I do medical stuff in many other games and i´m in the junior firebrigade in reallife.
I want to be a paramedic because I want to help other people. I think I would be a good paramedic because I have a lot of experience with medical things.
First disinfect everything then remove the glass and then bandage every wound
And are your skills adequate to drive the ambulance? Do you have any mechanics skill? (these are not a requirement) I know that I have enough skill to drive the ambulance. I don't have any mechanic skills.
Yes

Discord Username (if applicable): Oberman_fd
In-Game Username: Karl Matters
In-Game Character Name: Karl Matters
Either in real life or in video games, do you have any previous experience in being a part of a Medical Department or EMS team?
Yes, I do medical stuff in many other games and i´m in the junior firebrigade in reallife.
I want to be a paramedic because I want to help other people. I think I would be a good paramedic because I have a lot of experience with medical things.
First disinfect everything then remove the glass and then bandage every wound
And are your skills adequate to drive the ambulance? Do you have any mechanics skill? (these are not a requirement) I know that I have enough skill to drive the ambulance. I don't have any mechanic skills.
Yes
Approved, JFD verified, open a GI ticket to get set up!

Discord Username (if applicable): GodSaveIrelandLol
In-Game Username: James O’Brien
In-Game Character Name: James O’Brien
Real Life Age: 22

I’ve never been apart of any real medical/EMS ‘group’ but I’ve done a lot of Medical/first aid RP. IRL side I’ve taken a combat life saving (CLS)/TCCC course, I got the first aid merit badge from Boy Scouts.

I really enjoy first aid stuff in general, and I love doing it IRP, I like helping people out when they need it. I think I’d be a good fit because I communicate well with others and can RP at a solid level.

I’d first focus on the most critical wounds, a bullet for instance, bandaging the wound, and then move on to bandaging/removing other sources of bleeding (like deep wounds). From there, administer painkillers and keep the patient stabilized.

I’m okay at driving, I need to get my in game license though, I do have 1 mechanic skill.

Do you have any in-game experience with the first aid system and/or the More Medical mod?

I’ve got experience with the regular first aid system, I don’t think I’ve ever played with the more medical mod though.

Discord Username (if applicable): GodSaveIrelandLol
In-Game Username: James O’Brien
In-Game Character Name: James O’Brien
Real Life Age: 22

I’ve never been apart of any real medical/EMS ‘group’ but I’ve done a lot of Medical/first aid RP. IRL side I’ve taken a combat life saving (CLS)/TCCC course, I got the first aid merit badge from Boy Scouts.

I really enjoy first aid stuff in general, and I love doing it IRP, I like helping people out when they need it. I think I’d be a good fit because I communicate well with others and can RP at a solid level.

I’d first focus on the most critical wounds, a bullet for instance, bandaging the wound, and then move on to bandaging/removing other sources of bleeding (like deep wounds). From there, administer painkillers and keep the patient stabilized.

I’m okay at driving, I need to get my in game license though, I do have 1 mechanic skill.

Do you have any in-game experience with the first aid system and/or the More Medical mod?

I’ve got experience with the regular first aid system, I don’t think I’ve ever played with the more medical mod though.
Approved, I opened a GI ticket, check your tickets.

Discord Username (if applicable): Remi88 Got No Gas
In-Game Username: Remi Miller
In-Game Character Name: Remi Miller
Real Life Age: 14

A little but not very much but i now the ropes around these type of things

Because ems needs more ems people because they are running low on staff

take them to the clinic and patch them up and let them rest before i can release them

Im a very good driver and a very very good mechanic

i know the medical mod and have a little experience in game

Discord Username (if applicable): Remi88 Got No Gas
In-Game Username: Remi Miller
In-Game Character Name: Remi Miller
Real Life Age: 14

A little but not very much but i now the ropes around these type of things

Because ems needs more ems people because they are running low on staff

take them to the clinic and patch them up and let them rest before i can release them

Im a very good driver and a very very good mechanic

i know the medical mod and have a little experience in game
Approved, open a GI ticket and ping me (Mason Butterfield)

Discord Username (if applicable): blackc4tten
In-Game Username: Casey Graham
In-Game Character Name: Casey Graham
Real Life Age: 18

In real life I have put many band-aids on bleeding fingers :D!!! but in all seriousness I do try my best to take care of real injuries by maintaining the basics in human injuries (unless its something surgical/internal)
I have been a healer in a PZ server with my friends and leveled up to 5 medical in a day.

Describe why you would like to be a Paramedic and why you think you would be a good fit for the role

There ain't a lot of EMS staff and I wanna fill in and help!
I also really want to help others without making any complications leading to crime or to doing anything unlawful (or stupid in general) so being apart of EMS could really help me and others with that!

Obviously step number 1 is to have my tools with me.
Take care of the heavier injuries first.
Take them to a hospital/clinic for safety and to take care of them better if I haven't in the first place. (Place of injury)
Make completely sure they are able to functionally walk, speak and understand their situation.

I'd say I'm a very good driver whenever I'm not goofing around or trying to test something. I do not have any mechanics skill sadly but I'd willingly try to learn it!

Yes, as stated I was a healer in another PZ server with friends.
Not really an expert at the More Medical mod but I'm gladly willing to learn it!

Discord Username (if applicable): blackc4tten
In-Game Username: Casey Graham
In-Game Character Name: Casey Graham

In real life I have put many band-aids on bleeding fingers :D!!! but in all seriousness I do try my best to take care of real injuries by maintaining the basics in human injuries (unless its something surgical/internal)
I have been a healer in a PZ server with my friends and leveled up to 5 medical in a day.

Describe why you would like to be a Paramedic and why you think you would be a good fit for the role

There ain't a lot of EMS staff and I wanna fill in and help!
I also really want to help others without making any complications leading to crime or to doing anything unlawful (or stupid in general) so being apart of EMS could really help me and others with that!

Obviously step number 1 is to have my tools with me.
Take care of the heavier injuries first.
Take them to a hospital/clinic for safety and to take care of them better if I haven't in the first place. (Place of injury)
Make completely sure they are able to functionally walk, speak and understand their situation.

I'd say I'm a very good driver whenever I'm not goofing around or trying to test something. I do not have any mechanics skill sadly but I'd willingly try to learn it!

Yes, as stated I was a healer in another PZ server with friends.
Not really an expert at the More Medical mod but I'm gladly willing to learn it!
Approved, We will use the ticket you opened.

Discord Username (if applicable): .stinkerharvey
In-Game Username: Cain Edwards
In-Game Character Name: Cain Edwards

No i want to try something new

I would like to help out people whenever i can and ill always try to get on whenever im needed

How would you treat someone in critical condition with multiple injuries and that has either a bullet or glass in a wound(s) First i would bandage all there wounds and give them painkillers then i'd start to remove the broken glass/bullets from them one at a time then i'd bandage it then wait 3 minutes and then stitch it then i would go back and disinfect all the wounds

I can drive cars in PZ pretty good but i lag sometimes

I have 1000 hours in project zomboid and the more medical mod I've used like once or twice

(also like two things i need to say i dont have a character biography and i am quite nervous but once like i get used to things ill be fine)
Approved, open a GI ticket and ping me (Mason Butterfield)

Yes.

1. PPE on

Yes
Discord Username (if applicable): .stinkerharvey
In-Game Username: Cain Edwards
In-Game Character Name: Cain Edwards

No i want to try something new

I would like to help out people whenever i can and ill always try to get on whenever im needed

How would you treat someone in critical condition with multiple injuries and that has either a bullet or glass in a wound(s) First i would bandage all there wounds and give them painkillers then i'd start to remove the broken glass/bullets from them one at a time then i'd bandage it then wait 3 minutes and then stitch it then i would go back and disinfect all the wounds

I can drive cars in PZ pretty good but i lag sometimes

I have 1000 hours in project zomboid and the more medical mod I've used like once or twice

(also like two things i need to say i dont have a character biography and i am quite nervous but once like i get used to things ill be fine)

Discord Username (if applicable): wayiscute
In-Game Username: Thomas Fooler
In-Game Character Name: Thomas Fooler
Real Life Age: 19

Absolutely none, but I'm willing to learn, I've got to start somewhere.

It was something I looked to doing before even joining this server as it sounds like the most interesting thing to me when seeing my options for jobs.

Bandage the wound with the objects still inside and rush them to a medical facility to be properly treated in an operating room

I haven't specifically driven the ambulance but I understand how to drive vehicles.

With the base game system yes, not with the mod.

Discord Username (if applicable): wayiscute
In-Game Username: Thomas Fooler
In-Game Character Name: Thomas Fooler
Real Life Age: 19

Absolutely none, but I'm willing to learn, I've got to start somewhere.

It was something I looked to doing before even joining this server as it sounds like the most interesting thing to me when seeing my options for jobs.

Bandage the wound with the objects still inside and rush them to a medical facility to be properly treated in an operating room

I haven't specifically driven the ambulance but I understand how to drive vehicles.

With the base game system yes, not with the mod.
Approved, open a GI ticket.

Discord Username (if applicable): Gamercodeleo1
In-Game Username: Gamercodeleo1
In-Game Character Name: Andreas Coureli

Yes, mostly in games or other RP things, but I am first aid and CPR trained IRL.

I think it's a good route for character development and I think I could prove useful to the EMS services.

It's simple, treat the worst wounds first, one on the head or neck, the deep wounds, then regular wounds, making sure to remove bullets or glass that ends up inside of the paitient.

I can drive an ambulance, but my pz driving isn't the best. I do not have mechanic skills.

I play plenty of PZ, so I'm used the the basics and some of the more complex issues like illness, and I have been looking at the More medical mod as well.

Discord Username (if applicable): Gamercodeleo1
In-Game Username: Gamercodeleo1
In-Game Character Name: Andreas Coureli

Yes, mostly in games or other RP things, but I am first aid and CPR trained IRL.

I think it's a good route for character development and I think I could prove useful to the EMS services.

It's simple, treat the worst wounds first, one on the head or neck, the deep wounds, then regular wounds, making sure to remove bullets or glass that ends up inside of the paitient.

I can drive an ambulance, but my pz driving isn't the best. I do not have mechanic skills.

I play plenty of PZ, so I'm used the the basics and some of the more complex issues like illness, and I have been looking at the More medical mod as well.
Approved, we will use your current GI ticket.

Discord Username (if applicable): itsaurelai
In-Game Username: itsaurelai
In-Game Character Name: Aurelai Lockrem
Real Life Age: 16

I used to be a qualified CLS in multiple Arma 3 Milsims. I am CPR certified IRL.

I'd like to help out the people around the cities, and i believe that Aurelai would be a really good worker under stress

Control bleeding, maintain airway, manage shock. Determine the extent of injuries. Surgically remove objects, administer medications, monitor closely.

Yes to driving, no mechanics skill

No

Last edited:
Back