What's new
Pixel Port Forum

To gain full access to our forum, please register an account or login.

Mayor Elections

Want to become mayor of West Point? Submit your platform under Kentucky Roleplay > Government > Elections > Mayor
The election has begun!

Fire Rescue/EMS Applications (OPEN)

MrFreshies

Meade County Fire Department
Kingsmouth Fire Department
The Firefighters are responsible for providing tracking and responding to non-contained fires (NOT BARBECUES), as well as providing life saving medical care while waiting for ambulances, and possibly transportation to the hospital. You will report to any persons in a superior position (if any) if there is no superiors online it is your job to monitor the 911 MHz and keep an eye out for trouble as well as help out the hospital. If there are no doctors/EMS online at the hospital it is your job to provide care as best of your abilities to the patient to prevent death. For each call responded to there will be a report to be filed and if necessary file a police report, you will be trained on this. It is the Firefighters sole responsibility to make sure the trucks/kits are stocked with medical/firefighting supplies after each call. Everyone is expected to uphold the standards of cleanliness at the Station, please, no blood on the floors of the main building garage only, thank you..

Duties & Responsibilities

Response to Fires/EMS Calls
  • Respond to 911 and emergency calls.
  • Putting out fires in a timely and safe manner.
  • Transport or coordinate transport for patients from the site of the incident to the hospital (If applicable).
  • Not all Firefighters need to have any driving skill there are plenty of other things to do in the Station other than driving.
  • Reporting and Tracking Work Schedules
    • Complete detailed reports for each and every fire that gets put out/person saved.
    • Track the hours and incidents for your shift at and make sure to use detail in the reports.
  • Fire Department Garage Cleanliness and Inventory
    • Be sure to keep cleanliness at an all time high in the garage, seconds can save lives.
    • Triple check the trucks/garages inventory/stock if it is low resupply it.
    • Ensure the vehicles/Station are maintained properly by the proper onsite mechanics and/or maintenance services .
    • Make sure all equipment is not in need of repair or request repairs or replacement of the damaged/broken equipment
In-game skills and Backstory
Be sure to have included appropriate medical training and experience in your character biography/journal.
  • Fire Department Track 1: Start game as Fire Fighter
    • First Aid skill of 4+ after character creation (Recommended)
      • +3 profession Fire Fighter
      • +3 trait Student: First Aid
      • +2 profession Nurse
      • +1 traits: First Aider, Pharmacist, and Former Scout
  • Fire Department Track 2: Start game as Probationary Firefighter
    • First Aid skill of 1+ after character creation

Good To Have Skills/Traits (more pluses means more important, out of a max of 5)
  • Active Community Member (+++++)
  • Organized (++)
  • Team Player (+++)
  • Good Communicator (+++)
  • Character Role Play (++)
  • Driving Capabilities (+) (not everybody needs to be driving)
  • In-game First Aid Skill (+++++)
NOTE:
  • In the beginning as the fire department is getting a late start pay/rp possibilities may be delayed.
  • EMS is now a part of the MFD.
  • Mechanics are now a HEAVY want but no longer a need.
  • Uniform standards are to be followed to a T.
Application Format

Discord Username (if applicable): [ANSWER HERE]
In-Game Username: [ANSWER HERE]
In-Game Character Name: [ANSWER HERE]
Real Life Age: [ANSWER HERE]

Either in real life or in video games, do you have any previous experience in being apart of a Fire Department or anything alike such as EMS work?
[ANSWER HERE]
Describe why you would like to be a Firefighter and why you think you would be a good fit for the role:
[ANSWER HERE]
How would you treat a gunshot wound (aka GSW)?
[ANSWER HERE]
And are your skills adequate to drive the fire engine? Do you have any mechanics skills? (these do NOT affect the application)
[ANSWER HERE]
Do you have any in-game experience with the first aid mechanics or the fire engines? (this is not a requirement)
[ANSWER HERE]

If you think you would be a good fit for this role and are interested in it, please copy/paste the application format in the reply box for this thread then fill it out and post your message.

Last edited:
Discord Username (if applicable): DynoMinerX
In-Game Username: DynoMinerX
In-Game Character Name: Brett Harken
Real Life Age: 14

Either in real life or in video games, do you have any previous experience in being apart of a Fire Department or anything alike such as EMS work?
Just in other RP games, not a ton though, not in PZ.

Describe why you would like to be a Firefighter and why you think you would be a good fit for the role:
I would like to be a firefighter because I think I would be good at it and it pays a lot. I would be a good fit for the role because I have high first aid and I am good at PZ.

How would you treat a building engulfed in flames with non-mobile people inside?
I would clear a path to the person, then carry them out, then put out the flames.

And are your skills adequate to drive the fire engine? Do you have any mechanics skills? (these do NOT affect the application)
I think once I got training and practice driving the fire engine I would be pretty good, not mechanic skills.

Do you have any in-game experience with the first aid mechanics or the fire engines? (this is not a requirement)
I do, I have a good understanding of first aid.

Discord Username (if applicable): DynoMinerX
In-Game Username: DynoMinerX
In-Game Character Name: Brett Harken

Just in other RP games, not a ton though, not in PZ.

I would like to be a firefighter because I think I would be good at it and it pays a lot. I would be a good fit for the role because I have high first aid and I am good at PZ.

How would you treat a building engulfed in flames with non-mobile people inside?
I would clear a path to the person, then carry them out, then put out the flames.

I think once I got training and practice driving the fire engine I would be pretty good, not mechanic skills.

I do, I have a good understanding of first aid.
Accepted, welcome to Fire House 1

Discord Username (if applicable): mycan_143
In-Game Username: mycan
In-Game Character Name: Kendrick Ostrander
Real Life Age: 13
No, but i've been a police officer multiple times in multiple RP games.

I am fit, strong, and brave. A good leader as well. I always like saving people and that's what I want to do.

I would try and clear the path with the fire, and rescue the person. Then I would go back inside and look for anyone else to save.

I can drive the fire engine but I am not experienced in mechanics.

no sadly

Discord Username (if applicable): mycan_143
In-Game Username: mycan
In-Game Character Name: Kendrick Ostrander
Real Life Age: 13
No, but i've been a police officer multiple times in multiple RP games.

I am fit, strong, and brave. A good leader as well. I always like saving people and that's what I want to do.

I would try and clear the path with the fire, and rescue the person. Then I would go back inside and look for anyone else to save.

I can drive the fire engine but I am not experienced in mechanics.

no sadly
Accepted, report to Station 1 for training at a convenient time.

Discord Username (if applicable): wildindrugs
In-Game Username: Carlos Dover
In-Game Character Name: Carlos Dover
Real Life Age: 16

Yes, in other games and some irl stuff.

I am looking to be a firefighter to expand my knowledge of medicine and become the in-house mechanic and engineer for Kingsmouth's beautiful trucks.

I would do my best to work my way into the building by trying to extinguish fires that block a path in.

Yes. I am very experienced with driving and mechanics. Not just in-game.

Yes.

Discord Username (if applicable): wildindrugs
In-Game Username: Carlos Dover
In-Game Character Name: Carlos Dover
Real Life Age: 16

Yes, in other games and some irl stuff.

I am looking to be a firefighter to expand my knowledge of medicine and become the in-house mechanic and engineer for Kingsmouth's beautiful trucks.

I would do my best to work my way into the building by trying to extinguish fires that block a path in.

Yes. I am very experienced with driving and mechanics. Not just in-game.

Yes.
Accepted, report to Station 1 for training at a convenient time.

Discord Username (if applicable): ROklAzAr.com
In-Game Username: TWDzombification
In-Game Character Name: Elliot Stone
Real Life Age: N/A

No
Describe why you would like to be a Firefighter and why you think you would be a good fit for the role: Becuase helping people is good and I’m available most of the time to help around the server.
How would you treat a gunshot wound? I would apply a tourniquet apply a bandage and quickly calm the patient down and give them painkillers then I would take off the bandage remove the bullet sew them up and reapply bandage.
And are your skills adequate to drive the fire engine? Do you have any mechanics skills? (these do NOT affect the application) I am able to drive decently and have little to no mechanic skills
Do you have any in-game experience with the first aid mechanics or the fire engines? (this is not a requirement) Yes, im very familiar with pz mechanics and have level three in it on my characte.

Discord Username (if applicable): [grimcreaper72]
In-Game Username: [Lin Lucky]
In-Game Character Name: [Lin Lucky]
Real Life Age: [16]

[not exactly]
[in an honest fact I would like to be a firefighter because I need the money, but that wouldn't mean I would laze on the job, I would do my best to help those in need!]
How would you treat a gunshot wound?
[first i would assess the wound, then I would pull the bullet out with twisters, after that i would clean the wound then stitch it up, clean once again, and finely I would put a bandage on it.]
[yes. i have no mechanics skills outside of changing a battery]
[yes, and Yes]

Discord Username (if applicable): Dead.Bolt
In-Game Username: JackWildrow
In-Game Character Name: Ethan Lauder

Either in real life or in video games, do you have any previous experience in being apart of a Fire Department or anything alike such as EMS work? yes I was a doctor and ive done EMS on prior itterations
Describe why you would like to be a Firefighter and why you think you would be a good fit for the role: I need the cash and I got a good first aid level
How would you treat a gunshot wound (aka GSW)? depending on how many put a bandage on it if theres alot then ill manually take them out then stich it up
Yes for both mechanics 7 and metalworking 10
yes

Discord Username (if applicable): silverbullet_l
In-Game Username: (not sure)
In-Game Character Name: Samuel Faber

no.
I love helping the citizens of West Point, I was a cop and now applying to become an EMS. I'm also apart of the city council.
How would you treat a gunshot wound (aka GSW)?
If there is only one gunshot, Simple. Pull it out (With tweezers) Stich the deep wound and bandage it.
No mechanic skills.
No.

Congrats, application accepted. (although the proper procedure for gsw's are apply tourniquet, use hemostat powder on wound, stitch, bandage.)

Discord Username (if applicable):Calisto
In-Game Username: Calisto
In-Game Character Name: Calisto Kritz
Real Life Age:18

Either in real life or in video games, do you have any previous experience in being apart of a Fire Department or anything alike such as EMS work? Yes
Describe why you would like to be a Firefighter and why you think you would be a good fit for the role: Healing people since the EMS is never on when you need em and cause i like helping people
How would you treat a gunshot wound (aka GSW)?Pull the bullet out apply hemostatic powder stitch then bandage
And are your skills adequate to drive the fire engine? Do you have any mechanics skills? (these do NOT affect the application)I can drive but i do not have mechanics skill
Do you have any in-game experience with the first aid mechanics or the fire engines? (this is not a requirement)yes

Discord Username (if applicable): .ReadtheName
In-Game Username: ReadtheName
In-Game Character Name: Chris Baja
Real Life Age: 27

Either in real life or in video games, do you have any previous experience in being apart of a Fire Department or anything alike such as EMS work?I have over a year of EMS experience in GTA V RP through FiveM
Describe why you would like to be a Firefighter and why you think you would be a good fit for the role: In irl and in games I always love helping people and get a satisfaction when I can actually assist and make a change in a persons life.
How would you treat a gunshot wound (aka GSW)?Check to see if the bullet went straight through, if not then sterilize some tweezers, dig up the bullet, and patch it up.
And are your skills adequate to drive the fire engine? Do you have any mechanics skills? (these do NOT affect the application) No mechanics skills but yes I am willing to drive a fire engine.
Do you have any in-game experience with the first aid mechanics or the fire engines? (this is not a requirement) I know first aid mechanics, yes, not sure about fire engines.

Last edited:
Congratulations, welcome to the MCFD, two things, 1. Could I possible get a name of a previous supervisor and the name of the server you were in to check all of you qualifications? And 2. Sadly since this game isn't as realistic as FiveM with a GSW you would use a tourniquet, disinfect, and bandage, the reason for this is because I've had multiple people die when I extract it, do now it's the surgeons job.

Back