What's new
Pixel Port Forum

To gain full access to our forum, please register an account or login.

Mayor Elections

Want to become mayor of West Point? Submit your platform under Kentucky Roleplay > Government > Elections > Mayor
The election has begun!

Fire Rescue/EMS Applications (OPEN)

Congratulations, welcome to the MCFD, two things, 1. Could I possible get a name of a previous supervisor and the name of the server you were in to check all of you qualifications? And 2. Sadly since this game isn't as realistic as FiveM with a GSW you would use a tourniquet, disinfect, and bandage, the reason for this is because I've had multiple people die when I extract it, do now it's the surgeons job.
(Also since you have prior experience when it is fact checked feel free to change your in-game name to "Firefighter Last Name")

Congratulations, welcome to the MCFD, two things, 1. Could I possible get a name of a previous supervisor and the name of the server you were in to check all of you qualifications? And 2. Sadly since this game isn't as realistic as FiveM with a GSW you would use a tourniquet, disinfect, and bandage, the reason for this is because I've had multiple people die when I extract it, do now it's the surgeons job.

You need my FiveM server? The FiveM server was Redemption and one of my supervisors was Naz

You need my FiveM server? The FiveM server was Redemption and one of my supervisors was Naz
The server closed a year ago, I do have multiple supervisors I can use as reference, if you’d like to speak to them message me on discord and I’ll see if we can get in a call or something

Discord Username (if applicable): mdude6818_
In-Game Username: Mason Clark
In-Game Character Name: Mason Clark
Real Life Age: 15

Either in real life or in video games, do you have any previous experience in being apart of a Fire Department or anything alike such as EMS work?
Irl no, but last iteration I was also a member of the FD.

Describe why you would like to be a Firefighter and why you think you would be a good fit for the role:
I want to be a firefighter because I'd enjoy helping others and engaging in some interesting roleplay. I think I'd be a good fit for the role because I was part of the FD last iteration so I am already pretty experienced with how everything works in the FD but I am also still willing to listen to others advice and help out around town with whatever needs to be done and respond to calls swiftly.

How would you treat a gunshot wound (aka GSW)?
First I would put a tourniquet on the wound (except if its on the neck) and then use hemostat powder then after with tweezers take out the bullet from the wound, then I would stitch it up. I wouldnt put a bandage over the stitches as it increases the risk of infection most times. but once its healed over the stitches then a bandage would be fine. (thanks bernadine for the tip lol)

And are your skills adequate to drive the fire engine? Do you have any mechanics skills? (these do NOT affect the application)
Yep I have alot of experience driving with an RV which is similar enough and I personally only have mechanics level 1.

Do you have any in-game experience with the first aid mechanics or the fire engines? (this is not a requirement)
With the first aid mechanics yes I have had to do some first aid on people from time to time (mostly gunshot wounds or just scratches) and I have not driven the fire engines for a pretty long time, since last iteration.

Discord Username (if applicable): mdude6818_
In-Game Username: Mason Clark
In-Game Character Name: Mason Clark
Real Life Age: 15

Either in real life or in video games, do you have any previous experience in being apart of a Fire Department or anything alike such as EMS work?
Irl no, but last iteration I was also a member of the FD.

Describe why you would like to be a Firefighter and why you think you would be a good fit for the role:
I want to be a firefighter because I'd enjoy helping others and engaging in some interesting roleplay. I think I'd be a good fit for the role because I was part of the FD last iteration so I am already pretty experienced with how everything works in the FD but I am also still willing to listen to others advice and help out around town with whatever needs to be done and respond to calls swiftly.

How would you treat a gunshot wound (aka GSW)?
First I would put a tourniquet on the wound (except if its on the neck) and then use hemostat powder then after with tweezers take out the bullet from the wound, then I would stitch it up. I wouldnt put a bandage over the stitches as it increases the risk of infection most times. but once its healed over the stitches then a bandage would be fine. (thanks bernadine for the tip lol)

And are your skills adequate to drive the fire engine? Do you have any mechanics skills? (these do NOT affect the application)
Yep I have alot of experience driving with an RV which is similar enough and I personally only have mechanics level 1.

Do you have any in-game experience with the first aid mechanics or the fire engines? (this is not a requirement)
With the first aid mechanics yes I have had to do some first aid on people from time to time (mostly gunshot wounds or just scratches) and I have not driven the fire engines for a pretty long time, since last iteration.
The Fire Department applications are closed. If you are interested in being EMS still please apply under the Hospital application.

Back