What's new
Pixel Port Forum

To gain full access to our forum, please register an account or login.

Mayor Elections

Want to become mayor of West Point? Submit your platform under Kentucky Roleplay > Government > Elections > Mayor
The election has begun!

Sauls Application

Saul Beaufort

Discord Username (if applicable): JoeMartinez0449
In-Game Username: dunno what to put
In-Game Character Name: Saul Beaufort
Real Life Age: Old 'nuff

Either in real life or in video games, do you have any previous experience in being apart of a Medical Department or EMS team?
Yes. I've played other servers and did lots of medical stuff on them.

Describe why you would like to be a Paramedic and why you think you would be a good fit for the role:
I see Bernadine is often overwhelmed while working considering shes the only active doctor most times.

How would you treat someone in critical condition with multiple injuries and that has either a bullet or glass in a wound(s) First, I would bandage all their wounds to gather my bearings. Neck and head wounds first. I would administer painkillers. Then I would begin removing broken glass/bullets from them one at a time then bandaging then stitching. AFter that I would go back and disinfect each and every one of the wounds before applying a sterile bandage and sending them on their way.

And are your skills adequate to drive the ambulance? Do you have any mechanics skill? (these are not a requirement)
I can drive cars in PZ pretty good. But I have a low mechanic skill.

Do you have any in-game experience with the first aid system and/or the More Medical mod? (this is not a requirement)
I have north of 3000 hours in PZ. Im well familiarized with the medical system.

Back