What's new
Pixel Port Forum

To gain full access to our forum, please register an account or login.

Mayor Elections

Want to become mayor of West Point? Submit your platform under Kentucky Roleplay > Government > Elections > Mayor
The election has begun!

[Denied] Samuel Faber

Silver

Discord: silverbullet_l (Display name: Samuel Faber (Discord ID: 921266618250690610))
Player name: Samuel Faber
Reason for wanting to join:
1. Community building:
As a staff member, i will be able to help with tickets and build the community to have a stronger relationship between members, and staff.
2. Responsibility and leadership: I am fully aware of the responsibilities i will be taking on, but it's a learning experience. I will be able to learn and adapt to the environment. This experience can also enhance my leadership skills and my confidence.
3. Creative influence: I will be able to help shape the server into a greater future!
4. Problem-Solving abilities: I am fully aware of the problems i will be solving. This comes in handy with my experience in staffing. I used to be management in a 2,000+ server for a different game until the server shutdown. My old quota used to be 2 hours and 30 minutes +3 tickets and i would always be able to accomplish it.
5. Learning opportunities: Working behind the scenes will allow me to boost my skills related to leadership, confidence, server management, communication and teamwork.
6. Recognition and appreciation: Players appreciate dedicated staff members who contribute to the server, I promise i can bring this.

Last edited by a moderator:
At this time we have added 3 new moderators. we will look at adding more in a month or so when we are in the next iteration. We will leave this open for review at that time.

Denied. User is no longer with the community afaik.

Back