What's new
Pixel Port Forum

To gain full access to our forum, please register an account or login.

Mayor Elections

Want to become mayor of West Point? Submit your platform under Kentucky Roleplay > Government > Elections > Mayor
The election has begun!

Professional Services Roth Law Firm

Nerdi

Business Name: Roth Law Firm
Business Type: Private Legal Firm
Business Location: 1706605447798.png

List Of Goods Sold/Services Provided:
- I will provide you with the best legal defense money can buy.
- Not in trouble, but still looking for advice? I'm your guy!
- Is your husband or wife trying to leave you and rob you for everything you own?
I'll fight fiercely to provide you with the best possible outcome.

We should not be using names of people and businesses that exist in the real world.

We should not be using names of people and businesses that exist in the real world.
I'm going to be real, I had zero clue that "Roth Law Firm" was a real world business, although it makes sense. It's named after my character, Johann Roth, who is NOT named after a particular real world person. The naming similarities are purely coincidental. Hope that clarifies?

Yet another coincidental, Johann Roth was a Bishop in the 1400's. That I do not care about because it is not a well know or famous name. But if you have a middle name for your character or middle initial, would you consider JD Roth Law. Something to make it slightly different than a very well know law firm.

How about Roth Legal Services? No immediate results when I search for that, aside from the aforementioned Roth Law Firm and Roth Law Offices.

That is fine. There seem to be a lot of last name Roth lawyers with multiple variations of that name with law related businesses. Kind of crazy how many actually.

Yeah, upon researching I realized there were just a lot lol. I'd prefer to just use Roth Law Firm, but I'll use Roth Legal Services if it's an issue. Sorry for the trouble.

Approved!

We'll notify you here about what the weekly loan will be.

I'd like to move my location to here. It's on a building set north of Henry's bar and Jack's pharmacy.

1707972870454.png

Back