What's new
Pixel Port Forum

To gain full access to our forum, please register an account or login.

Mayor Elections

Want to become mayor of West Point? Submit your platform under Kentucky Roleplay > Government > Elections > Mayor
The election has begun!

Food & Drink PUFF PUFF PASTRIES

cazarosta

Business Name: PUFF PUFF PASTRIES
Business Type: Bakery/Bar
Business Location:

List Of Goods Sold/Services Provided:
- Alcohol
- Baked Goods
- Confectionary

1707306528124.png

The bar is already owned by yours truly, but you can definitely do the pastries store which is approved (no selling alcohol though). Maybe we could collaborate and make some liquor bon bons? :p

The bar is already owned by yours truly, but you can definitely do the pastries store which is approved (no selling alcohol though). Maybe we could collaborate and make some liquor bon bons? :p
Sounds good enough for me!

the building right next to the bar is not occupied. MB I thought you were trying for the bar as the image was focused on it.

but that building is open, if thats the building you want then its approved and We'll notify you here about what the weekly loan will be.

the building right next to the bar is not occupied. MB I thought you were trying for the bar as the image was focused on it.

but that building is open, if thats the building you want then its approved and We'll notify you here about what the weekly loan will be.
Sounds good. Yeah, I did want to try for the bar as I thought the white building next to it was connected. Though, I got shot down as it was already occupied/owned. Excited to do a collab with the owner though once the time comes.

Attachments

• 70028289c5b6b2c145d2a722d6da42de.jpg
    70028289c5b6b2c145d2a722d6da42de.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 0
Back