What's new
Pixel Port Forum

To gain full access to our forum, please register an account or login.

Mayor Elections

Want to become mayor of West Point? Submit your platform under Kentucky Roleplay > Government > Elections > Mayor
The election has begun!

[Accepted] Octopower0815's new application

Octopower0815

Server Staff
Staff member
Server Staff
Discord: Octopower0815

Player name: Mason Butterfield / Max Shepherd

Reason for wanting to join:

I have seen /all messages asking for an admin, and then there is no response, I have seen this quite often, I want to be able to help them, I learn quite fast.
I want to answer tickets, I want to make people have a more enjoyable time by helping them. I am online alot and I am able to help them. I like to talk so listening to people and understanding their issues will not be a problem. Also I want to help people with setting up sellpoints, and help set up server events. I am pretty patient in most scenarios, chances are if this is read, you are in need of staff. In terms of experience, I moderated multiple other discords, never PZ, I think using the menus is easy enough I will familiarize myself with them once I get an admin account, but I did moderate other smaller or bigger communities.

In short: I want to help where ever possible, I have some experience.

I am familiar with the rules on here aswell, as anyone should to be honest. I like solving conflicts between multiple parties and making them friendly towards eachother again. If I see issues, I will try to fix them to my best abilities. Now, I will not waste more of anyones time here! (Cleetus told me to reapply btw!)

*I also helped with a minor ticket issue. not to pat my own back but just throwing that out there.

<3 Thx for considering :)

Accepted for interview. Would you be available sometime today?
I'd need to see, I'll do something in a bit, shouldn't take to long, I'll be available afterwards, is this interview thru text or voice? (On vacation, voice might not be to optimal.)

I'd need to see, I'll do something in a bit, shouldn't take to long, I'll be available afterwards, is this interview thru text or voice? (On vacation, voice might not be to optimal.)
It would be through voice. If around now or later today doesn't work we can schedule an interview at a later time.

It would be through voice. If around now or later today doesn't work we can schedule an interview at a later time.
Eh, I'll do it at my earliest convinience, does in 1 hour - 1:30 hours sound good?

Back