What's new
Pixel Port Forum

To gain full access to our forum, please register an account or login.

Mayor Elections

Want to become mayor of West Point? Submit your platform under Kentucky Roleplay > Government > Elections > Mayor
The election has begun!

James James

1707698855332.png
James James
The man so nice they named him twice.

Is it best for the citizens of the city?

This is how I will make my choices on all matters. Do you want a lumber mill permit? Ok, this is good for you but what about the city? You will cause more traffic and your trucks will be loud. You will ruin the land. You can have your permit if you replant, do not drive your trucks during the rush time in the city, and for every load 5% of your wood must be given to the city for the city's citizens needs. You take and you give back. You don't get to become rich without taking care of the people around you.

Is it best for the citizens of the city?
The police need help with equipment for a certain crime they were unprepared for. Is it bomb-making or is some citizen growing a few weed plants to help with aging bones and sell some off to his neighbors? One gets put to the bottom of the pile and the other gets a budget.
Who am I?
It is simple, I am just a normal guy who is tired of the mayor who comes into power and sells off the city piece by piece. They are broke one day then millionaires a few years later and the city they run becomes a place no one wants to live in. You want to own a business ~ give back to the city. You want to run events ~ give back to the city. You want to have a business off the books for whatever reason, still illegal but if you want to go to the bottom of the pile ~ give back to the city.
I will have open bank accounts for any citizen to see anytime they ask.

Vote James James if you want cops who act like cops, fair judges who have no pressure as the laws and politicians should never work together, and business owners who know the customer is right.

Click the link or copy the link for the video.

James James Promo Video for Mayor 1

follow up on the logging. The state park rangers coordinated with the city and the logging company to find an area that, if cleared, would benefit the city as a whole for further development once the trees are gone. However, private subcontractors for the logging company are chopping trees in non-designated areas. How will you address the logging in the non-designated area, and what would you do with the cleared land.

Back