What's new
Pixel Port Forum

To gain full access to our forum, please register an account or login.

Mayor Elections

Want to become mayor of West Point? Submit your platform under Kentucky Roleplay > Government > Elections > Mayor
The election has begun!

Jacksons Notebook

frogo190

*the notebook lays on a shelf random sketches lay all over the first page they are mildly disturbing*

"They locked me up i didn't wanna shoot him he didn't give me a choice he nearly killed my Friend i had to he was a fuckin pig i shouldn't care the days are long repetitive heard talk that Remi got caught he's dumb i shoulda known this was gonna happen lets hope the others are doin alright Scott called yesterday trying to start talking to me I guess he wants to be in my life now I didn't need him when I was a kid I wont need him now he got his wife to call me i told her off Apparently the state has marked me as Insane They tried to convince me that the Crew is gonna snitch on me the moment they lock any of them up I know this is a lie i at least hope it is its fucked up the way shits been going down the Departments gonna fall That Bohuslav Fucker tortured me I didn't budge I cant stand this fucking county I Cant find Work Hope to get out soon

Reactions: RJ
the national guard kidnapped me after interviewing the governor forcefully drew my blood and kept me in a jail cell i was beat and treated inhumanely forced to be used as a science experiment and forced to listen to static i was stuck in a cell next to Atf agent mike pepper isn't who's he says she is she's as fucked up as the national guard giving mike a lethal amount of morphine

Angus *is etched into the notebook all over the notebook longly written into the notebook* i killed him hes gone im a fucking monster what have i came to ive been coughing alot i killed sgt Carlos at the mayors speech i was looking for a excuse to kill him the governers next ill take them all down if its the last thing i do *Disturbing drawings line the page* Fuck this shit

*more drawing on this page with blood splatters around and on the drawings this page is unable to be read*

today is the last i know it i can feel it gotta stay alert I've had this shitty cough the docs said i got TB last week today is the day they said will be my last the pds been on my ass to I'm not going down without a fight gotta make a name for myself and for my homies back in Florida SILVER RAVENS FOR LIFE

Back