What's new
Pixel Port Forum

To gain full access to our forum, please register an account or login.

Mayor Elections

Want to become mayor of West Point? Submit your platform under Kentucky Roleplay > Government > Elections > Mayor
The election has begun!

[Denied] Lee Bowman Staff app

thereal_scyphozia

Discord: thereal_scyphozia
Player name: Lee Bowman
Reason for wanting to join: I have been big into all things roleplay for years now, dating back to 2015 gaming on the Xbox One doing GTA V looking for group post RP all the way to PZRP on pc in 2024. I have held many staff positions not only in roleplay servers, but various other discord servers. I hope to fill any position needed primarily positions where there are little to no staff in my time zone, but I am open to other positions within my time zone - which is CST. I'm usually active for hours on end, unless I have something important like school, work, etc. I've been in Kentucky Roleplay since the old server got hit by the incident, and ever since then I've been searching for it & finally found it. I'm a Probationary Deputy in the MCSO, and I really want to progress through the ranks & serve the KRP community, and this goal will as well as being staff will help me do that in the most efficient way possible.

Discord: thereal_scyphozia
Player name: Lee Bowman
Reason for wanting to join: I have been big into all things roleplay for years now, dating back to 2015 gaming on the Xbox One doing GTA V looking for group post RP all the way to PZRP on pc in 2024. I have held many staff positions not only in roleplay servers, but various other discord servers. I hope to fill any position needed primarily positions where there are little to no staff in my time zone, but I am open to other positions within my time zone - which is CST. I'm usually active for hours on end, unless I have something important like school, work, etc. I've been in Kentucky Roleplay since the old server got hit by the incident, and ever since then I've been searching for it & finally found it. I'm a Probationary Deputy in the MCSO, and I really want to progress through the ranks & serve the KRP community, and this goal will as well as being staff will help me do that in the most efficient way possible.
Denied. Has not been active.

Back