What's new
Pixel Port Forum

To gain full access to our forum, please register an account or login.

Mayor Elections

Want to become mayor of West Point? Submit your platform under Kentucky Roleplay > Government > Elections > Mayor
The election has begun!

[Accepted} Cleetus Biggums Application

Cleetus Biggums

Server Staff
Staff member
Server Staff
Discord: BMAN34
Player name: Cleetus Biggums
Reason for wanting to join: As player population has been skyrocketing the need for more staff has presented itself. I have hosted my Zomboid servers and 1750 hours in the game which have all been online. I do not recall ever playing single-player besides testing the settings and mod compatibilities for my server. The staff seems to be very nice and a good team to work with which interests me further in pursuing this opportunity. I believe I would be able to help players get what they need to be done in a timely fashion if I am available. This is also the only game I play as of currently and have a large time of availability for said duties. If I seem like a good candidate please text my discord and I could chat more there! Thank you...

glad to see you back. If you are still interested this is somethign we can discuss.

On your time my friend...Whenever you are available to talk or anything just contact me through email. I trust in what you see fit. I am glad to be back as well!

Back