What's new
Pixel Port Forum

To gain full access to our forum, please register an account or login.

Mayor Elections

Want to become mayor of West Point? Submit your platform under Kentucky Roleplay > Government > Elections > Mayor
The election has begun!

Kieran Brun/KRNBR4N Staff Application:

krnbr4n

Discord: KRNBR4N
Player name:Kieran Brun
Reason for wanting to join:

Due to purchasing Project Zomboid for the first initial time. I was dissapointed. It was hard, not ideal. and there was just so many modded servers which are a influx of uselessness in one. I started to search for more civilized servers. City perhaps. And I came across KRP. Since joining, I have went from 20 hours to 300 hours in one month in project zomboid due to the amount of time I spent actively on the game. I no longer regret the purchase and instead greatly appreciate it. And its mainly because of this server that I still play the game today and only the game.

I would Like to take the position of a staff member to help diversify the team in terms of time activity. I believe that as due to my timezone being GMT+0. I can assist and help players whom are also part of the European or African time-zones, this means I can staff the empty hours to immsersify and to ensure the games surroundings are constantly being monitored in order to create a better environment for me and for the players and staff members also.

I am also hyperactive, Meaning that I am online everyday, For long hours, And I will not change this routine for the weeks to come, This means that not only am I capable of motoring the European timezone and players, But also to help assist the other members of the team and American players later on (I normally play from early afternoon to late morning)

And the fact that I will be able to help assist people and teach people. alongside help new players and older players alike, Is a great starting experience to gain more for larger roles, And I ensure that by recruiting me into the team, That I can deliver a immersive experience whilst also remaining fully attentive and helpful throughout longing hours. I have taken Moderation Skills in the past, And with tech support and the like in other communities, and with the skills I currently possess, I believe I can do a great Job and I can help those even when they are alone in the server, or when the server is at peak. This is a great starting point to something amazing and I would Like to take this role in order to help out the community and to staff when there may not be any staff available.

Thank you for reading and I hope you are considering to enroll me,
Kieran

Accepted for interview. Would you be available sometime today?

Just as a precaution. I do not possess a functioning Microphone within my headphones, and my mobile devices can barely open youtube (both over 10 years old)
I will have to do this through text, But I will not differ from the rest, I assure you

Just as a precaution. I do not possess a functioning Microphone within my headphones, and my mobile devices can barely open youtube (both over 10 years old)
I will have to do this through text, But I will not differ from the rest, I assure you
Are you able to acquire a mic in the future? As being apart of staff does require that one use a microphone to administrate and also discuss things with fellow staff members.

For the time being, Please can I take part in event staff? I believe I have a great line of ideas

For the time being, Please can I take part in event staff? I believe I have a great line of ideas
We'll see what we can do. DM me when you're ready for the interview.

Sure thing. I might be able to do thursday at around 7pm BST - 9PM BST. But i need to find a working Mic somewhere

Unfortunately we filled enough new staff positions at this time so this application will be deferred until our next round of applications.

Back